J.A.G. & Sons New Coronavirus Protocols
The majority of America is now being encouraged to practice self-quarantine and social distancing because of the Coronavirus. As your local garage door service company, we want to share our plan for these uncertain times. After all, even during this health crisis, your garage door spring might break or you may accidentally damage a section of your door. Because of this, we want you to know we are still here to repair your current door or install a new door on your schedule. However, we are increasing our safety precautions so you can feel confident in your health while we service your garage door.
Taking steps to protect our employees and customers, we are practicing caution with sickness and the spread of germs. Effective immediately, every in-office surface has to be wiped down twice daily with a strong disinfectant. Additionally, our employees have to report any oncoming illnesses prior to reporting to work. They also have to report if they have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with the Coronavirus. Each of these steps helps prevent the virus from entering our office space, keeping our technicians healthy and keeping the virus from entering your home.
Our Health Precautions for Service Calls
We have also informed our technicians about new health codes for in-home repairs and installations. Below, we have outlined these steps for you:
- Do not shake hands with customers (No touching)
- Avoid going inside customer homes (If possible)
- Wear booties when entering customer homes
- Wear disposable gloves when inside customer homes
- Do not touch anything in the home including doorknobs
- Provide our own water and snacks
- Do not accept drinks or food from customers
- Wipe down work vehicle interior and tools daily
- Call prior to reporting for work if showing any signs of sickness
- Report immediately if you come in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
If you have any questions about our health safety measures, feel free to contact us. Also, question your technician on-site if you have any reservations. Trust J.A.G. & Sons to help you feel secure in your home and confident in the services we provide for your garage door.